Toronto to Niagara Falls Evening Tour
If you ask any local what the right time to visit Niagara Falls is, the only answer you would get is “NIGHTTIME.” Yes! Nighttime is the right time to visit Niagara Falls. In the evening tours, you will have the chance to witness the spectacular Niagara Falls light show after an afternoon full of adventure!
Evening Tour Timings: Departure 01:30 p.m. Return around midnight. We drop you door to door to ensure your safety and comfort.
Note: Evening Tour is Available on Fridays & Saturdays May 1st to October 31st, every year!
Tour Details and itinerary with Time:
- Free door to door pick-up from all Downtown Toronto hotels & airport area hotels. (by 1:30 – 2:00 Pm)
- Stop at whirlpool, enjoy the rapids of the rushing water. (by 3:30 pm)
- FREE ride on the HORNBLOWER NIAGARA CRUISES Boat Tour. Hold onto your heart and keep your eyes wide open because you’re in for the thrill of a lifetime on this ride! (by 3:45 pm)
- Do you love wine? Experience complimentary wine tasting at Piliterri Wine Estates, a world-class winery! You can buy the famous Ice Wine here. (by 5:00 pm)
- Spend an hour strolling around the historical town of Niagara-on-the-lake. Niagara-on-the-Lake was named the Prettiest Town in Canada by Communities in Bloom, a nationwide beautification programme. (by 5:30 pm)
- Visit the world’s smallest chapel. You will hardly see this on the itinerary of other tour operators. This is an amazing place to visit, an excellent photo opportunity. (by 6:45 pm)
- Stop at Queenston Heights. Queenston Heights is an extensive hillside area on the Niagara escarpment, centred on a heavily wooded, landscaped park which includes an elegant 57.9 metres (190 foot), classical column containing Sir Isaac Brock’s grave. The park marks the site of the Battle of Queenston Heights in the War of 1812. (by 7:00 pm)
- Spectacular Floral Clock. This unique attraction is a very popular stop on the Niagara Parkway and is photographed almost as often as the Falls! (by 7:15 pm)
- Fresh, healthy and delicious buffet dinner at the Sheraton Falls-view Restaurant, in the Sheraton Hotel Penthouse Level at The Falls. You will enjoy a tasty meal with a lot to choose from while enjoying the spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls. This is an awesome photo opportunity! (by 7:30 pm)
- FREE time to explore at your own pace for more than 4 hours. Every evening beginning at dusk, the Falls are lit in the colours of the rainbow. Don’t miss the unmatched beauty of the Falls at night!
- Optional Helicopter ride
- Fireworks dependent on the weather and schedule for Year from Niagara parks.
- Return to Toronto. (by 11:30 pm)
Book Your Toronto to Niagara Falls Evening Tour With Us
Click here to make your reservations now.
- We respond within 12 hours with a booking confirmation.
- We pick up from all Toronto Downtown Hotels or Airport Hotels.
- We also pick up from hotels near QEW Highway – Mississauga, Burlington & Oakville (only the hotels in the south of these cities).
- If you are not staying at a hotel, we can pick you up from Starbucks – 450 Yonge Street (Yonge & College Intersection) or Starbucks Coffee Shop 300 Front Stree West (opposite of CN Tower).
- Feel free to call us at 416-895-8161 for a free consultation. We help you plan your Niagara Falls Tour in the best possible way!
- We also do pick ups from Longo’s SuperMarket/Starbucks on 1125 N Service Rd, Mississauga L4Y 1A6 Main Intersection: N Service Rd and Stanfield Rd, ON main intersection ( highway 427 and Burnhamthorpe Road)
- For people who have lay over at Toronto and would like a trip to falls on same day. Starbucks Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre 655 Dixon Rd, Toronto, ON M9W 1J3 ( Intersections Dixon Rd and Highway 27)
What is the price for Toronto to Niagara Falls Evening Tour?
||Child Under 12
||Child Under 3
|Without Buffet Dinner
||$139+ 13% tax
||$109+ 13% tax
|With Buffet Dinner
||$179+ 13% tax
||$139+ 13% tax
|Optional Helicopter Ride
||$125+ 13% tax
||$125+ 13% tax
Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
Please Note: 13% Ontario HST Tax to be applied
What are the rates for Toronto to Niagara Falls Evening Tour?
Applicable Taxes: 13% HST.
Useful Tips for the Evening Tour:
A heavier outfit like jacket may come in handy if temperatures dip in the evening.
Most Asked Questions
DO YOU PROVIDE SKIP THE LINE PASS AT THE HORNBLOWER OR OTHER ATTRACTIONS?
- Yes, we do have VIP access to almost all attractions. With a Tour Guide, you will not have to wait in lines to get your tickets. There maybe a short wait when attractions are very busy.
ARE PONCHOS/RAIN COATS PROVIDED FOR THE ATTRACTIONS?
- Yes Ponchos are provided on Hornblower boat or Jouncy behind the Falls
CAN I PAY ON THE BUS? I DON NOT USE CREDIT CARDS ONLINE?
- Of course! You can pay us on the bus by cash or any major credit card (visa, MasterCard, AMEX). When booking online, please choose option to pay on the bus.
IF I STAY OVERNIGHT AT NIAGARA FALLS, WILL YOU BRING ME BACK THE NEXT DAY?
- Yes.You can come back the next day with us by paying an extra $50 + applicable taxes per person.
An Amazing Fact About Niagara Falls
The Niagara Falls are very often lit in special colours for many charity organizations marking an important day in support of their good cause. Special Colour Illuminations are provided courtesy of The Niagara Falls Illumination Board. In case you have any such plans, these requests must be submitted no later than 30 days prior to the event.
Our town Limos (4 passengers) are available for the below-mentioned services. All Niagara Bus Tour’s customers are entitled to 10% discount on these services if you book 12 hours in advance:
Out of town transfers
Please visit www.airlinklimo.ca to avail this offer.